Kite Surfing Guidelines
- When watching kitesurfers please stay behind(upwind) of them.
- Don't cross the Kitesurfer Zone
- Don't try to catch the lines or bar of a released kite
- When walking or driving on the beach please watch for kite lines and other equipment on the beach.
- Kite lines can be up to 40m long. Be aware of Kite and Rider
- Respect other beach users.
- If there is an allocated KITE ZONE please rig and check your equipment within the designated area.
- Seek local knowledge if you have never sailed here.
- Look before you launch. When launching or being launched please check for people and hazards.
- Use a proper functioning Quick-Release system with a compatible kite leash.
- Wearing of Helmets and Bouyancy aids is recommended.
- Always wear a helmet if you are using a board leash.
- Be especially aware of swimmers and other water users.
- Never approach and jump upwind of swimmers.
Kitesurf safely and enjoy yourself